Saturday, August 15, 2009

Vendor Spotlight - David Molnar Photography

This past February, I had the awesome opportunity of working with David and Tammy Molnar of David Molnar Photography based out of Nashville, TN. I knew from the minute I met David and Tammy that they were special people. Not only are they the coolest and hippest people I have ever met, they are also really talented. And from the very first glimpse of their photos - I became a fan!

Here are a few pictures from a couple of weddings they recently photographed - enjoy!!
The wedding above was coordinated by Watermark Weddings and took place at the beautiful grand historic mansion at the Atlanta History Center. I definitely {heart} the playful pictures and the pop of color.

The beach is one of my most favorite places to be in the whole wide world, so of course I absolutely love the photographs of the wedding below which took place at a beach in North Carolina.
To see more photos, visit the website of David Molnar Weddings.

Peace and Blessings,
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin