Friday, January 1, 2010

A New Year - A New Start!

Wow! It's a brand new year and for me, a new start. It was exactly a year ago today I started blogging. I wasn't so sure I was going to like it, but I have to admit I have grown to like it a lot. While I think my blog is a work in progress, I hope and trust you have found it to be inspiring as well as educational and a little bit entertaining - as that was and still is my goal. This year I am committed to blogging more consistently. You will see new and fresh material as well as new segments, and of course I will continue to talk about fashion, wedding trends, and spotlight vendors and venues.

Also TLS Elite Events will soon end its run and a new and improved, more savvy wedding planning company will emerge. I will keep you posted! In the meantime, I wish you a wonderful and prosperous year and I pray that you have ALL the desires of your heart. Stay encouraged!

Peace and Blessings,
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin