Friday, April 17, 2009

Christian Louboutin

Todays fashion feature is Christian Louboutin. If you're on faceback, then you probably know about the different quizzes facebook offers. I took the "what type of shoe defines you?" quiz, and the result was Christian Louboutin. I thought I was a Manolo Blahnik type of woman myself, but I guess I was wrong. As a Christian Louboutin shoe, I am described as "sexy and slinky with an edge and an aire of mystery. People around me recognizes me immediately, but don't know much about me and that's the way I like it; to keep them guessing." I have never heard of Christian Louboutin, but this is somewhat true, so I decided to dig deeper to find out just what type of fashion Christian Louboutin designs.

I like this outfit...

And how cute would this be for a second wedding, or the mother of the bride...


Peace and Blessings,
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin