Monday, May 4, 2009

My Pursuit of Greatness

Every Monday, I will share with you my personal journey to greatness and becoming one of the greatest wedding/event planners in Atlanta and beyond. There are many great wedding planners in Atlanta, but there's certainly room enough for me, so watch out world - here I come! If you want to get on this train to greatness, hop on board and hold on - I'm headed straight to the top. Along the way, I hope to inspire other aspiring event planners. I'll start today's blog sharing a little about myself.

What inspires me? I'm inspired by love. I love everything about it - how it makes me feel and how it makes others feel, and I especially love how it heals. This is one of the reasons why I love weddings! I love the anticipation the bride has as she walks down the isle to marry the one she’s going to spend the rest of her life with. I love when the vows are exchanged and the bride or groom starts to cry because the words mean so much…and often times I shed a tear or two myself, because I’m sentimental like that.

Interesting facts about me (in no particular order):

1) I love the smell of freshly cut grass.
2) I've never had a broken heart.
3) I don't believe in love at first sight, but I did know I would marry my husband the first time I laid eyes on him.
4) I love to sing and dance, but not good enough to make any money.
5) I'm shy, but try to act like I'm not.
6) In another life, I would like to be an attorney.
7) If I could be like someone else, I would be like Kimora Lee Simmons.
8) I would also like to be an interior decorator.
9) I would also like to be a real estate agent.
10) I am originally from Atlanta and have not, nor want to live anywhere else.
11) I am a Grady baby and proud of it.
12) I'm a hopeless romantic.
13) I'm not easily bothered by things I have no control over.
14) I'm a handy woman - I once put up a ceiling fan by myself. My neck hurt for days.
15) I would love to jump out of an airplane.
16) I would like to go to the moon.
17) I drive fast, but slow down when others are in the car with me.
18) I've never had any broken bones, but I have had stitches in my head.
19) I'm a reality show junkie.
20) My most favorite thing in the world is my laptop.

I hope I have given you some insight into my life. Until next Monday...

Peace and Blessings,
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin